Monday, January 10, 2011

The endless winter

I am not sure how long this winter is going to last. I will say that winters in the Valley are far better than winters in the deserts of eastern Oregon. The icy air doesn't have the chance to steal the breath from your lungs here like it does out east.

For the most part, Tent City is done tracking for the new Album due out this March/April. For being recorded in a bedroom it sounds decent so far. Learning the art of mastering audio is proving to be a little more challenging than I had thought. I have been in talks with Mr. Tom Nunes. I hope to be able to give him some of my business. The guy does great mastering work.

New members of Tent City are most likely going to be joining soon. I will get you their names soon, too.

Things with Blueberry Hill Records are going swell. Carson, Chris, and Andrew are going to be great people work with, I can tell. (Those two sentences rhymed, and no that was not intentional.)

Thanks to those who have supported this so far. I feel things starting to pick up once again.

Chris.

PS - Here is a nice picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment